Entire Course Link
Each team member, other than the Team Leader, should select one of the five topics below. If a team has fewer than 6 members, you may leave off one or more topics so no one has to cover more than one. After selecting your topic and indicating your choice in the Team Discussion Forum, use the textbook and other sources to conduct your research, write your section, and edit your work (approximately 150 words in length). Follow the Team Leader's guidance regarding how and when to post your portion and when to approve the final version of the paper.
Topics to be addressed in the paper:
1) Other than monetary compensation, what are the most important characteristics of a job that are likely to influence people in their choice of career?
2) Choose a large corporation and compare the earnings of the CEO to the earnings of the average employee. Discuss reasons for this pay differential.
3) Compare the average earnings of a police officer and a retail store manager. Discuss reasons for this pay differential.
4) Compare the average earnings of a physician and a registered nurse. Discuss reasons for this pay differential.
5) Identify two occupations you are considering for your future and compare the two in terms of earnings, benefits, and other amenities.
Team Leader: After combining the sections written by each team member, format the paper according to APA standards. Include a cover page and add an introduction and conclusion. Add section headings to separate each team member's contributions. Include properly-formatted citations on the last page. Post the final draft to be approved by each team member. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your team's paper.