Entire Course Link
Using a company of your choosing, select one position or department within the company to conduct a raining needs analysis. Some of the items you might consider using in the process are the organization's organizational chart, job descriptions, goals for both the department and employee, performance appraisals, and other relevant training data.
If you include an organizational chart, job description, performance appraisals, and similar documents - use as Attachments and refer to them in your narrative. DO NOT embed in your paper. It makes for awkward formatting and a messy paper.
Research and Write a minimum of a 5-page paper using APA format. You need to use 3rd person. Think of this a final document you would submit to the director of a department or the senior executives of the organization.
Cite any sources according to APA formatting guidelines.
Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your assessment.
Use the discussion area for the assignment to pose question and seek clarification for the assignment.
Discussion areas you want to include in your paper are the following:
1. What is your training problem statement or objective?
2. What skills and knowledge are required to perform the work?
3. What are the measures of successful performance of the work?
4. Are people performing at the levels required?
5. Is there under-performance for specific groups of employees?
6. What are the causes of under-performance?
7. What training will help bridge the gap between the standards of performance needed and the actual performance?
8. Is there specific training that is needed in the training triad categories below?
a. Technical training
b. Business skills training
c. Human skills training
9. What is the expected return on the investment (ROI)?
10. Do you have a budget for the training development/course?