Entire Course Link
Create an employee development and training plan that includes in addition to the elements of training and development plan the following:
First, you will select a member of your learning team to develop an employee development plan. This team member will need to provide a copy of their job description they are interested in attaining within their organization and a summary of their knowledge, skills, and abilities.
The team will then collectively develop a plan to help this individual attain this position.
The plan will include a discussion on the following elements:
1) the benefits of the plan
3) tools needed
4) how you will measure success
5) how does this align with the organization's goals
6) assess the legalities of training.
7) determine whether the plan could offend any of the protected classes.
8) evaluate whether you will use the plan as the sole weighting for promoting and determining the eligibility of employees for opportunity to move forward at work
9) conduct a cultural assessment of your terminology.
10) consider the various aspects of employment law
Please note that while is a list of things I would like you to consider, if you deem other items necessary - please do so. This can only have a positive affect on your grade. Bring forth the concepts gained throughout the course.
Cite any sources according to APA formatting guidelines.
Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your plan.