Entire Course Link
Read the scenario on p, 283 of Positive Psychology (Chapter 12, section titled Focus on Research: Getting to Life's Bottom Line).
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper including the following:
• Describe in detail the thoughts and emotions you felt while imagining the scenario.
• If you did experience this event, how do you think you would handle the final moments?
• If you did experience this event, how would you describe your life up to this point.
• In what ways can traumatic events be opportunities for growth?
• From the material on research and Post-traumatic Growth, explain the importance of this exercise.
Bullets one through three are experiential and do not need outside references unless you refer to the exercise as discussed in the book. For bullets four and five you need to make connection to the academic material/concepts in the textbook and outside references (one outside plus the textbook). Make sure to cite and reference.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Follow APA guidelines from previous assignments (in-text citations as needed).
Inlude a title page, introduction, body of paper, conclusion and reference page. Since this paper is somewhat longer, you will be expected to use topic headings from APA format to help organize your work.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.